ECO DESIGN MEET UP: April 2018 - Design Culture

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for joining us for our first Ecosystem Design virtual meet up! We hope you learned a bunch — we sure did.

I’d like to give a special thank you to our amazing presenter, Misael, for sharing Nearsoft’s design culture with us. And also to our fabulous panel members Sangram, Billie, and Yisi. You’re rockstars!

You can find Misael’s presentation here. And you can see the recording of (most of*) this months meet up here.

Let’s continue the conversation. Feel free to ask questions to the group and share resources. I’ll post some that were mentioned in the meet up chat below.

I would love to hear what you thought of todays event. If you can spare 5 minutes, please let me know what you thought in this survey.

Our next event will be on the 30th of May, at 6:00 PM AEST. I know this timezone doesn’t work for everyone, but don’t worry, we’ll rotate the timezone each month. We want you to help us decide the next topic. Vote on the topic you would most like to discuss next here.

Sign up to our mailing list to get emails and calendar invites for upcoming events. We’ll send more details about the May meet up soon.

Cheers,
Ecosystem design team

*The audio at the beginning of the recording didn’t work for some reason, so sorry! I will make sure that doesn’t happen next time. Most of the meet up was recorded successfully.

5 Likes

Resources mentioned:

From Misael:
Build Better Products by Laura Klein

From Billie:
Women’s international UX design community - http://hexagonux.com/

From Sangram: