Hi there guys
We would like to start developing our own reporting for Jira and it would be great to have this within the actual Jira UI, which is Data Center.
I’m coming here for tips however, I’m willing to do this in Java, but I just need to be pointed in the right direction. Here are some questions I have.
- If I had to do this in Java, what courses or frameworks should I study to skill myself up?
- What frontend framework should I use? Angular/Meteor/React etc - I’m open to suggestions
- Should I do the whole UI in C# and then iFrame it into the page?
- Which chart framework should I use (I’ve found ChartsJS which looks pretty promising)
- We need to ensure that this is Mobile friendly, so keep that in mind
- Should I rather do this in Confluence?
- Should it just be a standalone app?
Any advice would be gladly appreciated. I’m alone in the dark here and definitely need some guidance.