ACE? generates weird iframe properties

Hi, I have tried building a general page with Ace using a simple react page. Looking at the page, however, I noticed that the iframe height was set to 52px. So I looked into the source HTML and I noticed that the iframe that included the page had a very weird name (besides the style tag limiting it to the 52px). I am totally clueless as to where this might be coming from. Is this normal?

<iframe frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" id="my-app__hello-world-page-jira__1777168" 
name="{"extension_id":"my-app__hello-world-page-jira__1777168","api":{"_globals":{"request":{"args":["a","h"],"returnsPromise":false}},"messages":{"clear":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"onClose":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false},"generic":{"constructor":{"args":["c","b","d","f"],"returnsPromise":false}},"error":{"constructor":{"args":["c","b","d","f"],"returnsPromise":false}},"warning":{"constructor":{"args":["c","b","d","f"],"returnsPromise":false}},"success":{"constructor":{"args":["c","b","d","f"],"returnsPromise":false}},"info":{"constructor":{"args":["c","b","d","f"],"returnsPromise":false}},"hint":{"constructor":{"args":["c","b","d","f"],"returnsPromise":false}}},"flag":{"create":{"constructor":{"args":["a","b"],"returnsPromise":false},"close":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false}}},"dialog":{"create":{"constructor":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false}},"close":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false},"getCustomData":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"getButton":{"constructor":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false},"enable":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"disable":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"toggle":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"isEnabled":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"trigger":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"hide":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"show":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"isHidden":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false}},"createButton":{"constructor":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false}}},"inlineDialog":{"hide":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false}},"env":{"getLocation":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"resize":{"args":["a","c","b"],"returnsPromise":false},"sizeToParent":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"hideFooter":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false}},"events":{"emit":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"emitPublic":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"emitToDataProvider":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false}},"_analytics":{"trackDeprecatedMethodUsed":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false},"trackMacroCombination":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false},"trackIframePerformanceMetrics":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false}},"scrollPosition":{"getPosition":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"setVerticalPosition":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false}},"dropdown":{"create":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false},"showAt":{"args":["a","c","b","d"],"returnsPromise":false},"hide":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"itemDisable":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false},"itemEnable":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false}},"host":{"focus":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"getSelectedText":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false}},"cookie":{"save":{"args":["a","c","e"],"returnsPromise":false},"read":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false},"erase":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false}},"history":{"_registerWindowListeners":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"back":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"forward":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"go":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"getState":{"args":["a","g"],"returnsPromise":false},"pushState":{"args":["a","g"],"returnsPromise":false},"replaceState":{"args":["a","g"],"returnsPromise":false}},"navigator":{"getLocation":{"args":["b"],"returnsPromise":false},"go":{"args":["b","c","d"],"returnsPromise":false},"_shouldThrottle":{"args":["b","c"],"returnsPromise":false},"reload":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false}},"user":{"getUser":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"getCurrentUser":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"getTimeZone":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"getLocale":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false}},"context":{"getToken":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":true},"getContext":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":true}},"jira":{"refreshIssuePage":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"updateIssueGlance":{"args":["a","b"],"returnsPromise":false},"getWorkflowConfiguration":{"args":["b"],"returnsPromise":false},"_submitWorkflowConfigurationResponse":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false},"isDashboardItemEditable":{"args":["b"],"returnsPromise":false},"openCreateIssueDialog":{"args":["c","a"],"returnsPromise":false},"openIssueDialog":{"args":["c","a"],"returnsPromise":false},"setDashboardItemTitle":{"args":["d","a"],"returnsPromise":false},"openDatePicker":{"args":["a","c"],"returnsPromise":false},"initJQLEditor":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"showJQLEditor":{"args":["a","d"],"returnsPromise":false},"isNativeApp":{"args":["c"],"returnsPromise":false}},"dropdownList":{"create":{"constructor":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"showAt":{"args":["a","b","l"],"returnsPromise":false},"setItems":{"args":["a","b"],"returnsPromise":false},"hide":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"moveUp":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"moveDown":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"query":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"select":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"isVisible":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"getSelected":{"args":["a"],"returnsPromise":false},"onHide":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false},"onSelect":{"args":[],"returnsPromise":false}}}},"origin":"https://jrms.atlassian.net","options":{"addon_key":"my-app","uniqueKey":"my-app__hello-world-page-jira","key":"hello-world-page-jira","moduleType":"generalPages","moduleLocation":"system.top.navigation.bar","title":"Hello World","cp":"","general":"1","w":"","h":"","url":"https://6317-84-16-238-1.ngrok.io/hello-world?xdm_e=https%3A%2F%2Fjrms.atlassian.net&xdm_c=channel-my-app__hello-world-page-jira&cp=&xdm_deprecated_addon_key_do_not_use=my-app&lic=none&cv=1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT&jwt=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiI2MTk2MTc2YmI0M2Q1YjAwNmFhZTA5NzciLCJxc2giOiIwMTE1YmZjODRlNzE0ZGJmYTYxYmE4Mzk3NGY1NzYyYTVkNGZhMWM0Y2UxYTU0YWY1ZmMxNWRiNGE1MGZlZGQwIiwiaXNzIjoiZmYas4ZTMzZDAtNTc0Yi0zM2E0LWExNWMtOGRlODA0ZDUxN2NlIiwiY29udGV4dCI6e30sImV4cCI6MTYzODI5NzY1NywiaWF0IjoxNjM4Mjk2NzU3fQ.4gwLDVezc3gvqyls6hQto17pzKnZBux77yBoCLXs23M","contextJwt":"eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiI2MTk2MTc2YmI0M2Q1YjAwNmFhZTA5NzciLCJxc2giOiJjb250ZXh0LXFzaCIsImlzcyI6ImZmOGUzM2QwLTU3NGItMzNhNC1hMTVjLThkZTgwNGQ1MTdjZSIsImNvbnRleHQiOnsiamlyYSI6eyJwcm9qZWN0Ijp7ImtleSI6IkRFViIsImlkIjoiMTAwMDkifX19LCJleHAiOjE2MzgyOTc2NTcsImlhdCI6MTYzODI5Njc1N30.b9dn_ziSq1rBSqkQcVyLrmBGy2hOB9Rt14iasEQ-w68","structuredContext":{"jira":{"project":{"key":"DEV","id":"10009"}}},"contentClassifier":"","productCtx":{"project.key":"DEV","project.id":"10009"},"timeZone":"Etc/GMT","origin":"https://6317-84-16-238-1.ngrok.io","hostOrigin":"https://jrms.atlassian.net","sandbox":"allow-downloads allow-forms allow-modals allow-popups allow-scripts allow-same-origin allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation allow-storage-access-by-user-activation","apiMigrations":{"gdpr":true},"productContext":{"project.key":"DEV","project.id":"10009"},"isFullPage":true,"user":{"timeZone":"Etc/GMT"},"targets":{"env":{"resize":"both"}},"history":{"state":""},"autoresize":true,"ns":"my-app__hello-world-page-jira","containerId":"embedded-my-app__hello-world-page-jira","contextPath":"","_contextualOperations":{},"noDom":true,"globalOptions":{"crev":"1.3.13","resolve_inner_iframe_url":true}}}" src="https://.ngrok.io/hello-world?xdm_e=https%3A%2F%2Fjrms.atlassian.net&xdm_c=channel-my-app__hello-world-page-jira&cp=&xdm_deprecated_addon_key_do_not_use=my-app&lic=none&cv=1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT&jwt=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiI2MTk2MTc2YmI0M2Q1YjAwNmFhZTA5NzciLCJxc2giOiIwMTE1YmZjODRlNzE0ZGJmYTYxYmE4Mzk3NGY1NzYyYTVkNGZhMWM0Y2UxYTU0YWY1ZmMxNWRiNGE1MGZlZGQwIiwiaXNzIjoiZmY4ZTMzZDAtNTc0Yi0zM2E0LWExNWMtOGRlODA0ZDUxN2NlIiwiY29udGV4dCI6e30sImV4cCI6MTYzODI5NzY1NywiaWF0IjoxNjM4Mjk2NzU3fQ.4gwLDVezc3gvqyls6hQto17pzKnZBux77yBoCLXs23M" 
sandbox="allow-downloads allow-forms allow-modals allow-popups allow-scripts allow-same-origin allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation" referrerpolicy="no-referrer" 
style="opacity: 1; max-width: 100%; width: 100%; height: 52px;"></iframe>