Add buttons to dropdown in an agile board

Hello,

I am attempting to add a button to the agile view in JIRA. I’ve followed this tutorial. I am able to create the button but am unable to add dropdown options. The tutorial states that

You will then add a web-item or web-panel inside the web-section.

This is part of my plugin descriptor.xml:

<web-section name="Web Section" i18n-name-key="web-section.name" key="web-section" location="jira.agile.board.tools" weight="10"/>
  <web-item name="Automation" i18n-name-key="automation.name" key="web-location" section="jira.agile.board.tools" weight="10">
    <description key="automation.description">The Automation Plugin</description>
    <label key="automation.label"/>
    <link linkId="web-location"/>
  </web-item>
  <web-item name="Manual" i18n-name-key="manual.name" key="manual" section="web-location/web-section" weight="10">
    <description key="manual.description">The Manual Plugin</description>
    <label key="manual.label">Manual</label>
    <link linkId="manual-link">/plugins/servlet/automation?key=manual</link>
  </web-item>

I have a web-section with location = jira.agile.board.tools… This section gets added as undefined when I run atlas-package.
The Web-item (line 2) gets added in as Automation . Under this Automation button, I want to have some options to select from. One of which is Manual. However, that is not seen when I press button Automation. Actually, nothing drops down when I have it selected.

Please advise on what I’m doing wrong.