As a page loads in JIRA, a resize seems to be called automatically on the Iframe containing our plugin setting a fixed number of pixels to the Iframe’s height.
The issue we are faced with is that sometimes the height is zero.
Here is our current stack:
- We include the
https://connect-cdn.all-paas.net/all.jsscript as is in a
- We are using React to render our Web components
- Our plugin’s DOM can be summarized to…
Here are our observations:
(For our observations we will be talking specifically of the Issue page)
- On a very fast computer, where the page completely loads under 3 seconds, the issue never happens
- On a slower computer, where the page can take up to over 15-20 seconds to load, the issue happens around 6% of the time.
- Resizing the browser fixes the issue.
- We have tried adding the data options props to the script tag (
data_options="sizeToParent:true;hideFooter:true") but it didn’t seem to make a difference.
Did anyone else have this kind of issue and if so, did you resolve it?