Allow access fails

I have changed the scopes on the app I’m developing, deployed and installed it. When I try to access the page in Jira it comes up with the “Allow access” button, which I click. I then get

I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app but I still get the same message. I have used “forge tunnel -d” and that also makes no difference. I did upgrade the Forge version yesterday but that was the cli so I assume that wouldn’t affect it.

Does anyone know a way around this?

It looks like it was a Jira corruption problem. I changed the apps id and it now works. I have lost everything in storage but at least I can continue

Paul

It’s still a bit flacky. I seem to have to re-start npm for the custom-ui if I want to reload the page otherwise it hangs indefinitely.

When it doesn’t load I get the errors

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (OK)
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED

Did you change scopes in manifest?

Hi Margus

Yes, I did change the scopes. I think removing a scope may have been the cause of the problem. Something I’ll avoid doing in the future

Regards
Paul

Yes it seems like scope changes are right now end of your app if Atlassian does not fix it.

Hello I am receiving similar errors. I created a Custom UI Forge App, which launches a Modal window when clicking a link. These are the errors I am receiving when Modal window is launched:

localhost:8002/:1

But that only happens when a Modal window is launched and it tries to display the information on that Modal, that happens only when I do Tunneling

Once the application is deployed the Modal window is displayed correctly:

This is how the Manifest file looks for the resources:
resources:

• key: main
    path: static/custom-reports/build
    tunnel:
    port: 3000
  • key: proj-filt
    path: static/project-filter/build
    tunnel:
    port: 3001

The proj-filt result is the one containing the Tab, Select and Buttons.

I started both resources or react Apps using npm run start. Seems that both servers start but on the one with port 3000 I see this error:

But nothing in the one with port 3001:

When I run the Forge Tunnel command and go to the App they seems to respond correctly:
Received proxy request. Serving file index.html for resource main from specified address http://localhost:3000
Received proxy request. Serving file index.html for resource proj-filt from specified address http://localhost:3001

If I do changes on code related to the main resource (port 3000), the changes are reflected immediately once I save the file, but for changes on the proj-filt resource they are not loaded/reflected. when the file with changes is saved and when I click the link to open the Modal window, it only spins and nothing is show, only the first to errors:
localhost:8002/:1

Another thing I don’t understand is why it makes reference to localhost:8002/:1 instead of localhost:3001.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Edgar

Hi,
I had to delete the node_modules folder and install again. Now I am able to see the Modal window and do hot reloads on both resources. I still see the error “Unable to establish a connection wit the Custom UI Bridge” though, but so far is not affecting launching and displaying the Modal window.

I had the same problem after changing the scopes.

Running “forge install --upgrade” after each change for scope solves the problem for me.