Allow Access for Issue Action

Hi there,

I have an issue action component implemented in my app. The app calls rest APIs with .asUser(), meaning that users need to allow access so the app works correctly.

As only way to do this I found to have an issue panel where this allow access button is displayed. I did that and allowed access. After I did that the app works.
I am now wondering if there is an additional possibility to allow access if you only have an issue action and no issue panel? I didn’t find anything so far so maybe you can help me.
Where will the allow access button be displayed if you only have an issue action without anything else?

Cheers,
Jonas

1 Like

Hi @ij-s,

It looks like you’ve discovered a bug with the Issue Action extension point. Really sorry about that. Thanks for letting us know.

We’ll work on a fix for that right away and will let you know when it is released.

Once we make the fix, what should happen is that the allow access message and button will appear in a modal after clicking on the issue action, followed by the app in the modal.

2 Likes

Hi @kchan,

thanks for the information. Then I know that you are working on it and will wait for the fix.

Hi @ij-s,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. The fix has been released and you should see the Allow access prompt when you expect.

Let me know if it’s still not working as expected!

1 Like

Hi @kchan,

I just tested it and now it is working as expected. Thanks a lot for fixing this. Now I don’t need the additional Issue Panel anymore.