API to check the migration stage status of an app

Hi devs,

Atlassian assigns a “stage” status to Cloud apps that support Server to Cloud migration, and the status changes depending on migration success rate of the app, according to this documentation: Measuring app migration success

However, I couldn’t find any way for developers to track this status using an API and this documentation (Migration path readiness checklist) seems to suggest the only way to check this status is through the CMA’s Migration details screen. So I wonder if there’s any way for developer to keep track of the status, e.g. a REST API? If there’s none, could we request for one? It will be helpful for developers to see if the improvement that implemented on the migration of their apps made any difference to the success rate / stage status.

5 Likes

It will be helpful for developers to see if the improvement that implemented on the migration of their apps made any difference to the success rate / stage status.

Adding to this, it’ll be also helpful to know how the high/low success rate is calculated, what contributes to a high success rate and how could we achieve it.

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve brought this up with the internal team about this. I don’t have a response yet, but will try and get some feedback for you.

Regards,
James.

1 Like

Hi @ucchishta.sivaguru,

We don’t have an API you can use, as the numbers are generated from a number of sources and then collated and updated through an internal system. However, we are looking at a new way of calculating that will also remove testing sites from the calculation.

That’s about all I can give as an update for now.

Regards,
James.

1 Like