Atlas-debug after few days passed its freezed

I am running long-term jira server on my local machine for few days And what happened its that
my last logs of jira jobs are to date from 26.3.

2021-03-26 10:36:10,082 Caesium-1-2 INFO ServiceRunner     [s.e.j.t.e.service.services.TransitionOnQueryApplyService] TransitionOnQueryApplyService every 5 mins job started
2021-03-26 10:36:10,082 Caesium-1-3 INFO ServiceRunner     [s.e.j.t.e.service.services.TransitionOnQueryApplyService] TransitionOnQueryApplyService every 15 mins job started
2021-03-26 10:36:10,083 Caesium-1-3 INFO ServiceRunner     [s.e.j.t.e.service.services.TransitionOnQueryApplyService] TransitionOnQueryApplyService every 15 mins job ended
2021-03-26 10:36:10,087 Caesium-1-1 INFO ServiceRunner     [s.e.j.t.e.service.services.PlannedEventSendNotificationServiceJob] Planned event send notification every 5 minutes job ended

I can’t access my jira at 2990 port neither. I tried atlas-mvn-package
and now I am in process of atlas-cli and then run command pi (plugin install),
but it is downloading dependencies and stuck on it.
I would like to recover my jira instance without restarting atlas-debug, because I
am too lazy. I think that jira should optimally last running as long as possible.

I can highly recommend you to switch to Docker instead of using atlas-debug for running long-term dev instances of Jira

1 Like

I am afraid of finding only Docker 7.6.5
with oracle jdk. We are using jira 7.6.11. Isn’t it problem, is it? Or can I mount my volume with ease and no consequences?

Have you tried this docker image?
https://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/jira-software

Why are you using Jira 7.6.11?

I’ve created an example app that shows how we use Docker to create a running Jira instance for development. It includes support for QuickReload and JVM debugging. You can check it out here: GitHub - collabsoft-net/example-jira-app-with-docker-compose: This is an example project aimed at demonstrating how to use the official Atlassian Jira Software docker container (https://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/jira-software) when developing P2 apps for Server/Data Center

3 Likes