Atlassian-connect-express users: what node version are you on?

• < 8.0.0
  • >= 8.0.0 but < 10.0.0
  • >=10.0.0 but < 12.0.0
  • >= 12.0.0
  • I don’t know

0 voters

Hi everyone, Atlassian ecosystem dev here. We’ve recently been the beneficiary of some PRs against the atlassian-connect-express repo. The latest of these (as yet unreleased) bumps the minimum node version from 8.0.0 to 10.0.0

Before doing a major release, I wanted to gauge the impact of such a change. Node version 8 is no longer maintained, but we know from first-hand experience that updating node versions isn’t always straightfoward. If you’re an atlassian-connect-express user, please let me know via the poll what node version your app is on.

If you’d also like to comment about your answer, or if there’s anything else you’d like to share about your usage or experience of atlassian-connect-express, feel free to share that as well. I’m aware of some of the other feedback that’s already out there, e.g. the amount of support it gets. It’s not much, but you might be interested to know that we have set up some notifications and default reviewers for the repo and are going to try to stay on top of PRs from now on.

Cheers,
James Hazelwood

P.S. I’m planning to focus on the Jira & Confluence branch specifically, but if there’s a lot of interest from the Bitbucket side I could look into that if there’s time.

3 Likes