Cannot access certain topics

Hi all,

Not sure if this the right place to post this. If not, please let me know where I can ask.

A colleague of mine sent me this link and I’m getting a screen saying “Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic!”: https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/data-center-testing-difficulties/26242

We are now wondering why my colleague can see it and I can’t. We noticed that when we look at our profile settings here on this platform, she has a select field “Title” and the selected value is “Marketplace vendor”. I don’t have this select box (but I’m a marketplace vendor just like her).

Can anyone help?

Hello @felix.grund,

It seems you just recently joined the community, welcome! I added you to the vendor group, kindly check if you are able to view the topic. I believe there’s no need to re-login for the changes to take effect.

Cheers,
Ian

Hello,
I also can not access the topic even that I am part of the community from many years (we are a marketplace vendor & golden partner since 2012).

@iragudo - can you please check for my account? Should we check for all members of our team?

Regards,
Annie
Regards,
Annie

If you can’t access that topic you can request access through this JSD: Jira Service Management

Just create a ticket and we’ll take care of it.

3 Likes

Thank you @iragudo! I can access it now. I’ve also been a vendor for many years, so I’m wondering why I’m appearing as “new” here.