I just wanted to let y’all know that we’ve released our first Cloud Cafe episode on the Atlassian YouTube channel just in time for Codegeist.
Cloud Cafe is a new series from the Developer Experience team at Atlassian about cloud app development. Grab a flat white and take a crash course in developing cloud apps for your favourite Atlassian tools.
Join me in the first instalment Getting started with the Atlassian ecosystem as I provide an overview of the Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Trello), detail deployment options, and help you get started with building cloud apps on Atlassian.
This video is suited to developers new to the Atlassian ecosystem, and developers who are new to the Atlassian Cloud ecosystem; the next videos in the series will go into more depth around cloud app development.
Curious about the resources mentioned in the video? Check them out:
- Documentation: http://developer.atlassian.com
- Developer blog: https://blog.developer.atlassian.com
- Developer community: https://community.developer.atlassian.com
- Public issue tracker: https://jira.atlassian.com
- Ecosystem teams issue tracker: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net
- Your free developer cloud instance: http://go.atlassian.com/cloud-dev
I hope you enjoy the video!