Com.atlassian.plugin:atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin:2.1.3 not found

I used atlas-create-bitbucket-plugin command and was able to generate the skeleton project. Then I opened this project using Intellij Idea. Now there are red lines everywhere. Nothing gets resolved.

pom says
com.atlassian.plugin:atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin:2.1.3 not found

Build messages say:
Error:(3, 61) java: package com.atlassian.plugin.spring.scanner.annotation.export does not exist
Error:(4, 62) java: package com.atlassian.plugin.spring.scanner.annotation.imports does not exist
Error:(5, 29) java: package com.atlassian.sal.api does not exist
Error:(11, 2) java: cannot find symbol
symbol: class ExportAsService
Error:(16, 19) java: cannot find symbol
symbol: class ApplicationProperties
location: class com.myplugins.invoker.impl.MyPluginComponentImpl
Error:(19, 40) java: cannot find symbol
symbol: class ApplicationProperties
location: class com.myplugins.invoker.impl.MyPluginComponentImpl

I followed online guides and did everything right. I don’t know what is wrong here… Any ideas?

Thanks

Edit: also mentioned here:

Why I am trying to create my own plugin: Problem triggering Openshift build from Bitbucket when Code is Merged

Hey @serdar Make sure that IDEA uses maven and repositories that comes with Atlassian SDK, not default. Also this guide is pretty old, all sort of things might have changed since then, so you atlassian docs is your best friend

Thanks @alexter_pr. I did couple of things and fixed the errors in POM… Now I have other problems.

Inside Terminal:
I do “mvn install” in the plugin directory and it says “Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile … package com.atlassian.bitbucket.repository.hook does not exist”.

Then, I installed the latest version of maven, changed M2_HOME and tried “mvn install” in the root directory. Same problem… (still using the settings for the SDK’s maven installation)

Inside IDEA:
My class says “cannot resolve symbol RepositoryHookContext”.

I think my problem is with telling IDEA to use the SDK. I tried to add the SDK folder during project import but IDEA says it is not a valid path. Isn’t it “/usr/local/Cellar/atlassian-plugin-sdk/6.3.4”?

I was finally able to solve the problem. I posted it here on my blog:
http://big.info/2017/11/com-atlassian-pluginatlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin2-1-3-not-found.html

Hey @serdar thanks for posting, but your blog link says 404. Could you please let me know how did you solve this problem?

In my Intellij Idea (on Mac), I’m trying to resolve the same problem. No classes from Atlassian are loaded and the references are shown in red in maven pom.xml. Not sure why. I tried updating the maven path to the Atlassian SDK maven path and tried changing repo to Atlassian SDK repository, but wasn’t successful.

Thanks,
Nagendra