Confluence 8.9 release EAP available now

Hi @NikhilJain

In my application I use the following imports to provide the ability to import/export space via the REST API (old way)

import com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.DefaultExportContext;
import com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportManager;
import com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportException;
import com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.impl.ExportDescriptor;
import com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.impl.UnexpectedImportZipFileContents;
import com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.actions.ExportSpaceLongRunningTask;
import com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.actions.ImportLongRunningTask;

import static com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportManager.TYPE_HTML;
import static com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportManager.TYPE_XML;
import static com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.impl.ExportScope.SPACE;

I know that importexport is/will be marked as Deprecated but I think they should still be available for use until removed?

When the application is compiled using the SDK environment (atlas-run) it compiles correctly but does not run with the error as above Confluence 8.9 release EAP available now - #2 by adam.labus)

I checked whether the same application runs after the standalone installation of m43 - in this variant the application starts correctly.

EDIT:

It’s nice that all com.atlassian.* packages marked as deprecated from this list RFC-24: Data Center Grey API Removal were available for use until they were removed

Cheers
Adam