Copy sub-task comment to parent issue

After a sub-task is transitioned from OPEN to APPROVED, the user is prompted to add a comment. I have a post function that should grab that comment (I’m using getLastComment because I anticipate only one comment for now), and post a new comment with the same body text to that sub-task’s parent.

Here’s the script I’m using …

import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue 
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.comments.CommentManager

Issue parentIssue = issue.getParentObject()

def feedback = ComponentAccessor.commentManager.getLastComment(issue)

if (feedback) {
	create(parentIssue, feedback.getAuthorApplicationUser(), feedback.getBody(), true)
}

… which gives me the following error:

2017-05-16 14:44:44,314 ERROR [workflow.ScriptWorkflowFunction]: *************************************************************************************
2017-05-16 14:44:44,314 ERROR [workflow.ScriptWorkflowFunction]: Script function failed on issue: ITCM-327, actionId: 11, file: <inline script>
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.create() is applicable for argument types: (com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueImpl, com.atlassian.jira.user.DelegatingApplicationUser, java.lang.String, java.lang.Boolean) values: [ITCM-326, ewinter(ewinter), here's a comment, true]
Possible solutions: grep(), iterator()
	at Script181.run(Script181.groovy:10)

Any ideas why this might be occurring? If I understand the error log correctly, one of the arguments I’m passing to create() is the wrong type, but I can’t figure out which.

Thanks in advance.

I think you might want:

ComponentAccessor.commentManager.create(...)

That was it – works perfectly now. Thank you for your help David!