Create / Watch Jira Cloud Issues in Confluence Cloud Dev Project

Is it possible to create and watch upvotes and downvotes on JIRA issues from within a Confluence page? I would like to do the following:

a) Display a list of issues we’ve created regarding a certain topic in Jira. Ideally, I would then like to display these issues in a list that’s generated in Confluence from a set of tags/components in Jira I’ve specified. Yeah, that would be AMAZING. But in baby steps, I would be willing to just hand-create the list for now, and the auto-geberated list could go into a backlog for this Dev project.
- This list would need to have each item link back to it’s issue
- Each issue will be voteable right there in Confluence, without leaving the page.
- Each issue displays the number of up-votes and down-votes next to it (The voting mechanism and numbers of votes can be one widget.)

b) Next, I’d like to extend this functionality and be able to place links to specific Jira issues that meet specific criteria wherever I want in Confluence pages, within Confluence content. It would be awesome to be able to add these with just a keyboard shortcut of some sort, but typing a Jira issue URL and having it convert to an image link to the issue would be fine, too.

d) Similarly, I’d like to display numbers of up-votes and down-votes related to any Jira issue on any Confluence page, within or near any content we choose.

e) Lastly, on the same theme, I’d like my users to be able to vote on Jira issues from wherever we indicate in Confluence Cloud, within whatever content.

If anyone knows how this can be done—or even how any portion of it could be done—I’d love to hear it. Thanks in advance!