CSE Button style

Hi,

how can I define an AUI styled ButtonExtension? I added ‘aui-button aui-button-primary’ to the ButtonExtension className attribute, but it only resulted a mixed style. Probably playing around with CSS could solve my problem, but I would expect, that we don’t lose the Atlassian stlye with the new CSE concept, moreover the default style of a ButtonExtension and LinkExtension are different. Could anyone help me?

Best regards,
Robert

Hi @rob23, the CSE buttons on the Pull Request page in Bitbucket are using Atlaskit buttons. The Atlaskit button component is compatible with the Atlassian Design Guidelines: https://atlassian.design/components/button/examples Overwriting the button styles might not be the best idea.

Best regards,
Maciej Adamczak
Atlassian Developer

Hi @madamczak,

Could you provide an example, how to make a PRIMARY button on the bitbucket.ui.pullrequest.overview.summary extension point?
Sorry, but I couldn’t make it based on the given examples provided by us.

Best regards,
Robert

I double-checked the Bitbucket CSE support and it looks like changing the button appearance is not officially supported by the product. From the consistent UX point of view, I think there was a decision to have only a single style of the buttons/links in this section. With this approach, the user is not distracted with e.g. primary buttons.

Unfortunately, I suspected, that it is not supported… Thank you for your answers.