Custom Field type module not working on Issue Create

Hi,
We noticed an issue with rendering the custom field (instance of custom field type) on the issue creation form.
Sometimes it renders correctly on form. Sometimes we see a simple text area.
Then, in the browser logs we can see:

Uncaught (in promise) Error: No jira/forge
    at u (batch.js?feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true:6)
    at s (batch.js?feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true:6)
    at window.require (batch.js?feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true:9)
    at i (batch.js?feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&locale=en-US:3925)
    at batch.js?feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&locale=en-US:3925
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at Object.e.loadAmdResource (batch.js?feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&locale=en-US:3925)
    at Object.getForgeAPI (batch.js?feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&locale=en-US:3943)
    at Object.renderForgeCustomFields (batch.js?feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:216)
    at Object.<anonymous> (batch.js?feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US&sd_operational=true:228)
1 Like

Hi @RichardHamilton,

Do you see any other errors in the console as well? E.g. timeout errors.

Thanks,
Vitalii

1 Like

Not really, I can’t see anything else in the browser console. I can provide the configuration of the custom field type module in the manifest file, if this can help you in some way.

We are using the custom UI to render this custom field. This view (dialog) works fine when invoked from the issue view.

@RichardHamilton how about now? I’ve added one missing dependency which might have been causing the issue you’ve described. If it was the case, the bug should be gone.

Thanks,
Vitalii

1 Like

I’ve faced this bug. it seems it has been fixed.

1 Like

It seems it works for me too. Thank you:)