Custom plugin avatar/icon not loading on the hook settings page

Hi,

I’ve been trying to use a custom avatar/icon (appearing next to the plugin on the hook settings page) for a plugin I’ve developed however whenever I run atlas-debug to test the code, it’s failing to load the image. There’s no information/error outputted in the console so there’s no way to debug where it’s failing. In the past I’ve developed plugins which have no issues loading the avatar regardless of which version of the Atlassian SDK I’m using.

I was using the information in the docs here: https://developer.atlassian.com/server/bitbucket/how-tos/hooks-merge-checks-guide/ Which say you need to define it in the atlassian-plugin.xml as <icon>myAvatar.png</icon>

The example below is taken from the Atlassian docs:

<repository-hook key="logging-hook" name="Logging Post Hook"
                 i18n-name-key="hook.guide.logginghook.name"
                 class="com.atlassian.bitbucket.server.examples.LoggingPostRepositoryHook">
    <description key="hook.guide.logginghook.description" />
    <icon>icons/example.png</icon>
    <scopes>
        <scope>project</scope>
        <scope>repository</scope>
    </scopes>
</repository-hook>

I’ve also tried changing the size of the image and the format it’s saved as but no luck.

Is there a way to make atlas-debug output more debug information? Has something changed with the SDK?

Any information or help would be greatly appreciated!

SDK Version:

ATLAS Version:    8.0.7
ATLAS Home:       C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.0.7
ATLAS Scripts:    C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.0.7\bin
ATLAS Maven Home: C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.0.7\apache-maven-3.5.4
AMPS Version:     8.0.0
--------