Data Center "Incompatible" Alert Label on 7.4.0 +

Hi Everyone,
I have developed a data center supported plugin and I have verified all testing from my end. This works perfect on JIRA 7.3.8 and earlier versions.

However when I install my plugin in 7.4.0 version and up, it show the “Incompatible” alert message on the Manage Addon page. I am wondering why it is complaining only for JIRA versions 7.4.0 and up.

Does anyone have any idea on this?
It also displays below description.

“This add-on is not designed for Data Center versions of JIRA. Request an update from the vendor”

Hello,

It sounds like you are missing the “atlassian-data-center-compatible” parameter in your plugin descriptor. See https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/marketplace/developing-apps-for-atlassian-data-center-products/#publishing-your-data-center-app-in-atlassian-marketplace for more information.

Cheers,
Ben

2 Likes

Hi Bwoskow,

Thanks for the reply. Actually I have added that line in my atlassian-plugin.xml, and my plugin works pretty well with JIR 7.3.8. No any alert coming like that.

By the way, if we install non-Data Center supported plugins, on 7.4.0 (Server) version with (Server Evaluation Licence), does it complain about “This add-on is not designed for Data Center versions of JIRA. Request an update from the vendor.” I get that error scenario too.

Is there anything else we need to specially do for Data Center enabled plugins other than the entry we put in atlassign-plugin.xml?

Hi, @kanuwanak.

We created this issue on your behalf. Kindly share your app there in order for us to help you further while working on the exact app.

Cheers!
Ian

1 Like