I have an app on another repository host that uses webhooks, auth tokens for code clones, and the REST interface for sending feedback and adjusting issues or pull requests. Some potential customers use Bitbucket Server so I’m looking to add such support. It appears there is no full featured “app” interface, no “integrations” for server as there is for cloud, and instead a richer but slower-to-start plugin capability is available. Is that right? (Perhaps not, I just found other companies offer integrations for BBS)
I have a few additional questions I’m hopeful for answers to:
- Do I need to license bitbucket server to complement my development or is there another solution?
- For plugin development: Where is the documentation referenced by the changelog for classes such as “WebhookRequestEnricher” - in all of atlassian.com that term only appears in the changelog.
- If integrations are available for BitBucket Server then where is that documentation?
These questions aren’t readily answered by the resources I’ve found including:
- The API documentation
- A plugin development tutorial
- The 2015 webhooks announcement