Dynamic content macro editor width and height not able to be set

I’m having trouble setting the width and height of my dynamic macro editor, it appears that confluence overrides the width and height properties set in the atlassian-connect.json file (as specified in the schema https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/connect-schemas/src/master/confluence-schema-pretty.json

atlassian-connect.json

{
  "modules": {
    "dynamicContentMacros": [
      {
        "editor": {
          "width": "500px",
          "height": "500px"
        },

When the Iframe gets rendered, the width and height show up, but the system generated style overrides.
The Iframe is rendered as follows:

<iframe ... width="500px" height="500px" style="width: 100%; height: 100%;"></iframe>

But I think other cause of the problem is that the dialog itself pays no attention to the set width and height attributes and sets its size to be 50% of the current page dimensions:

Dialog

<section role="dialog" id="ap-dialog-lpv75p" data-aui-modal="true" class="aui-layer aui-dialog2 ap-aui-dialog2" data-aui-focus="false" data-aui-blanketed="true" style="width: 50%; height: 50%; z-index: 3000;" aria-hidden="false">...</section> 

Does anyone know if it is actually possible to control the dimensions (or even the aspect ratio) of the editor dialog?

The problem seems to have gone away. Doing a hard page refresh has make the dialog resize as expected.