Error building my first plugin using atlas-create-jira-plugin

Hi Team,

I am developing Plugin for the first time and I started with atlas-create-jira-plugin and after one min, I got a Error while building my Plugin.
It says build Failure.
If Image is not visible, Here is the Error:
BUILD FAILURE

ERROR - Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:6.2.11:create on project standalone-pom: Execution default-cli of goal com.atlassian.mavan.plugins:mavan-jira-plugin:6.2.11:creae failed: plugin com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:6.2.11: or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at com.atlassian.maven.archetypes…

Error - To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run maven with the -e switch

Error - Re-run maven using the -x switch to enable full debug logging

Error - For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles…

The key text in this log is Unknown host maven.atlassian.com. You may have a firewall or web proxy between your workstation and our Maven server. You can check for web proxies with this on-line tool.

I’ve the same problem as above mentioned. And yes, my computer is behind a proxy.
So what must I do now to get the build process to work?

Hi, @andreas.plathow.

To make it work, you can declare the proxy server in your maven settings.xml found in {M2_HOME}/conf/settings.xml. As to how to do it, here’s a guide from the maintainers/creators of the Maven project. Kindly try it out and tell us how it goes.

Cheers!
Ian

Hi Ian,
I added a “settings.xml” to my {user}/.m2 folder with the correct proxy-adress. And now it’s working.
By the way, here I’m working on a Windows 7 system.

Thanks for the fast response!
Andreas

You’re welcome, Andreas. Glad to help out. If we can mark the answer as the solution, so that other people with similar problems can find it easily, that’ll be awesome.