We get the error : 401 - Unauthorized html response back from Jira for a GET request to https://nmldev.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/PROJ2-2
- The application is installed without any issues, and call back information is recieved.
- The app is installed and the JWT token is created that verifies on https://jwt.io:
- The “qsh” looks to be valid with http://jwt-decoder.herokuapp.com/jwt/decode.
- The user account details passed in the code does have the required permission to the site and the project.
- The Splunk logs throws an error : Couldn’t get the shared secret from connect service.
- Looks like the issue is with creating a query string hash, encoding the special characters.
Any inputs here are much appreciated…