First plugin import issues and build issues

Whenever I import a plugin as a maven project in eclipse I get a big red X on the pom.xml file and a bunch of dependency errors.

[ERROR] Unresolveable build extension: Plugin com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-fecru-plugin:6.1.2 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-fecru-plugin:jar:6.1.2 in https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of atlassian-public has elapsed or updates are forced → [Help 2]
[ERROR] Unknown packaging: atlassian-plugin @ line 17, column 13

Any ideas?
Realized I didn’t include a questions. I am stumped.

Hi @Brian.Styer,

As long as you’ve modified your maven settings to point to the Atlassian SDK and was able to atlas-run your plugin and access it in the browser then I think there’s nothing to worry about here. I also get those pom errors in my plugins when I first imported it in Eclipse and I worried at first, tried to to force a maven update, and what not. Out of curiosity, can you share your pom.xml? Is there any special definition or dependencies you added?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Anne Calantog

Hi @Brian.Styer,

Found a better idea for you. Refer to this :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Anne