Forge add-on versioning DEVELOPMENT->PRODUCTION

I am quite confused about versioning declared by Forge add-on for Confluence.

I have developed add-on, it states in DEVELOPMENT version 4.76.0. Well I don’t have clue what does it mean, but I am happy with the functionality.

Afterwards (from the same directory) I have published production version, shared it to me and my colleagues and installed that on other site - it states version 2.1.0. This quite strange - not sure how can I track the history, but even stranger is that confluence macro I have developed is not available.
The production logs are empty on that site.

Did I publish something different? How can I check the manifest for the shared application?

Thanks for any hints,
Jozef

2 Likes

Hi @jko,

Unfortunately, there’s no good documentation on any of that yet as far as I know. You might be interested in this topic for more details: https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/how-is-upgrading-and-versioning-forge-marketplace-apps-supposed-to-work/48303

Cheers,
Sven

1 Like

Hey @sven.schatter
personally i can not see this page with the message " Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private." :sweat_smile:

In that case, if you are a Marketplace Partner, you should apply for access to Marketplace Partner topics here: Jira Service Management

Cheers,
Sven

1 Like

@sven.schatter i appreciate your help. i did it :wink:

1 Like