Forge App events - Early Access Program (EAP)

As would I.

1 Like

Hello @amathur and @LucyChen, we’ve connected in another channel on this but I’d like to join the EAP as well. Thanks.

Jeff Ryan

3 Likes

I’d like to join the EAP, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, we’d like to join too please. Seems like a useful feature

1 Like

I would like to join the EAP, thanks!

1 Like

I would also like to join the EAP, thanks!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, Thanks a lot for showing interest in participating in the early access program for Forge App events. We are on track to start the program next week. We will follow up with next steps and post to get started.

cheers,

1 Like

Hi,
I would like to take participation in EAP.

Thanks.

Hi team,

We have kicked off the EAP for this project. I have added all of us to a private category on this site to talk about this feature. Please see the get started guide at https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/getting-started-with-forge-app-events/52229/2.

We looking forward to see what apps are unlocked and build using Forge app events. We are also keen to hear feedback and suggestions. Stoked to have you all onboard.

Cheers,
Forge App Events Team.

1 Like

Hi
How to get access to that topic?
Thanks
Alex

Hi, I would also like to be a part of the EAP. Thanks!

Hey @amathur,
we are currently developing an app, where we are blocked by the 10s execution limit. We could imagine, that the new forge events could at least be worth a view/try. If it is not too late, could we join the program and get access to the conversation & the getting started guide?

Cheers,
Julian

1 Like

Hi, I would like to join the EAP too.

1 Like

Hi,

We have released the Forge App events, now called as Async events to all. Please see documentation Async events api for details.

Thanks a lot for providing feedback.

cheers,

3 Likes