General Jira project pages Forge integration point

I am curious if there is any ETA on the availability of Jira general project pages in Forge (jiraProjectPages in Connect). Is this something that is planned before Forge goes GA?

4 Likes

We are going to release Admin Global Full Page ~at the end of February assuming we will not discover any major roadblocks. Other parts of the global full page (end-users one, project global full page) are on our long term backlog. Dates are not defined we are gathering interest.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply @JakubMierzewski.

Can you help me understand where Admin Global Full Page is going to hook into the Jira UI (or which one is the corresponding Connect module)? I do not quite understand from the name if this is actually what we are looking for or not. Considering, you are saying there might also be a project global full page, I do not think so. We are looking for a project-centric page that is accessible from the project sidebar.

Also, can I conclude from your reply that this means there are no other UI integration points planned (other than the Admin Global Full Page) before Forge goes GA?

2 Likes

I think “Project page extension” may actually be what I am looking for here. See this Trello board/card:

The good news is that we have decided to schedule work on the Project page for end-users - we plan to release Beta at the end of March.

5 Likes