I am trying to use @atlaskit in my custom UI and having no luck. Could someone please help with what I might be missing? (public git repo of sample code at GitHub - decreelabs/simple-custom-ui: Custom UI example from Atlassian Forge)
- forge create (chose Custom UI and jira project pane)
- npm install styled-components
- Updated the permissions to include ‘unsafe-inline’ and ‘unsafe-hashes’
However, I get the below error.
- Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: “style-src ‘self’”
When I try to use components like Spinner even after installing @atlaskit/spinner, throws errors.
Also, when I try to use or from the UI Kit, get the below error.
- Warning: The tag is unrecognized in this browser. If you meant to render a React component, start its name with an uppercase letter.
Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.