How long does it take to get 3LO approval?

I raised a request in https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/14 to get my 3LO app approved for public usage. That was over 2 weeks ago and I have not had a response.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get approval?

And is there any way to speed up the process?

I have paying clients waiting to use it :frowning:

thanks

Martin

It usually takes 2-3 weeks to get response on Ecosystem tickets, sometimes longer. There were tasks were we had to wait for 6 months though (it is not a joke).

Thanks - sadly that is what I was beginning to suspect

Hi @Admin2,

Apologies for this. We were busy with AtlasCamp and are aware of pending backlogs. We are trying to get back on track by next week. Can you please share your ticket here so that I can help you out immediately?

Thanks

I think you found my ticket and I have responded to the questions I got there

Ta

Martin

@aagrawal2 I’m facing the same issue. We have clients waiting on this and I haven’t seen any movement on the ticket for 2 weeks now. Is there any way to get traction on these approvals or expedite?

@AlexNelson Have just replied to your ticket :slight_smile:

1 Like

@aagrawal2 We’re also experiencing the same issue, WRT to DEVHELP-4231. This integration is key to our core product and being delayed by 2 weeks (and counting) is really hindering our ability to innovate on behalf of the Atlassian customers.

How can we get traction on the ticket and/or expedite its approval?

If you need any additional information, please feel free to DM me or setup a call. I will happily work around your schedule to get our issue resolved.

Thanks,

@leomen we are in the similar situation as you are. We are now waiting 10 days to get feedback on DEVHELP-4295.

@aagrawal2 is there any chance that this will be resolved in the following days?

Hi all,

We are also in the same situation here…we really need this integration before going live! @aagrawal2 would you mind having a look? DEVHELP-4291

Thank you very much!

We are in the same boat :slight_smile: Fingers crossed. DEVHELP-4276