How to access to confluence after deploy to Heroku

Hello,
I developed a plugin for confluence (ACE), I deployed it to Heroku, and there is no error, when i want to access to myapp.heroku.com it redirect me to myapp.heroku.com/atlassian-connect.json, also, i can check my web services, i have the json returned, but how to access to views, and web site? how can i test my plugin in production?

Hi @souha,

Have you tried going to “Manage Apps” and installing your app via the “Upload app” dialog? When clicking it, a dialog should open where you only need to paste the URL to your app.

If you’re not seeing this option, please enable development mode as described here: Getting started with Connect

Cheers,
Sven

@sven.schatter
thank you for reply, my app is deployed on Heroku, not on marketplace, this link is only for upload apps from marketplace, i don’t know haw to access app on Heroku, i can only check atlassian-connect.json and my web services

cheers
Souha

No, you can upload any app there (as long as the domain has HTTPS). Simply paste in your myapp.heroku.com/atlassian-connect.json link in the text field and click on “Upload”. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Sven

@sven.schatter, ah ok thanks, i tried and i have an HTTP 400 error, i will check why…
thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like