How to add developers to an app?

I’ve created an app in Atlassian Developer to OAuth users for the Jira REST API, and I can’t find any options to share access to configure the app with the rest of my team. What is the best way to give developers access to an app in Atlassian?

1 Like

@jasonacrider - 3LO apps/integrations defined on developer.atlassian.com are defined/managed on a per-developer basis. If you’re building a 3LO app that needs to be managed/shared at a team level, we recommend creating a separate account.

Thanks, we’ll make a separate account and application.

It seems weird that for production apps a company would need to create a new account and then share the logins with the team. I get that it’s not super likely to need a lot of developers to manage, but it still feels like missing functionality to me to not be able to give/revoke access to it via email or something. If we wanted to revoke a developer’s access, we’d have to change the password for the account and re-share it with everyone but that developer.

@jasonacrider thanks for your feedback. Organizational management of apps exists on the Marketplace level (for server P2 & cloud Connect apps). This area that we’re discussing is one that the ecosystem platform team is aware of, and does have some plans to address in the future.

2 Likes

Hi, any news on this topic or would you still have to create a separate account and share it with everyone to configure the OAuth apps?