How to change view size of the issueGlance app?

Hello everyone, today my app’s viewportsize is changed into small for no reason and now i need to scroll down to see the data in the app with small view size. There was no problem like this yesterday. I tried using “viewportsize” module as “xlarge” but it didn’t work. So, how can i change view size of the app in issueGlance and how could such a thing happen?

1 Like

Hi,

IssueGlance module do not have the option to change viewportSize in manifest . The app should always take 100% of possible space for glance panel. I was able to reproduce it, looks like a bug, we will look into it.

We were planning to going live for the app.So, this issue is important for us, just in case… Thanks for info :slight_smile:

Hi, we know whats happen, it should be fixed today and hit prod asap (i guess tomorrow if all is ok). Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

the problem continues and we need it fixed. :frowning::frowning:

Hi,

Sorry that it is taking a little longer, the fix is already waiting to be deployed on production shards. Our deployment is automated so we need to wait for the change to hit all of them.

Hi,

Is there a foreseeable time ?

Hi, just wanted to mention that I’m also experiencing the same issue, the glance panel content suddenly shows in a small space with a scroll bar, no matter how many elements, text or <div> I add inside.

Thanks for helping!