How to get jira tasks list in cloud app

Hi,

I created a custom app and installed it in jira. Now I want to display user tasks list in this app. How can I access tasks list. Please suggest any docs to refer.

1 Like

Hi @Sankar,
You can access task with the task id. You can’t access the whole task list.

Hi Balaji,

Actually I need all tasks list in my app. User have to select one of the task from the list. Is it possible?

1 Like

Hi,
No! There is no API for access all the task.
You can get a specific task details only if you know the task id and you can cancel specific task only if you know the task id.
Kindly refer this API: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/#api-rest-api-3-task-taskId-get

Or is possible if we know project id then get all tasks in that project based on proj id.

No dude.
You can access only one task that too only with task id. No other ways. :innocent:

Ok Thanks.
I need another info. How can I submit my cloud app to jira market place.

1 Like

Present My app is per user based. How can I make it as team level.

For eg: If an organization have 10 people all are installed my app. If one user add a record in my app all other people can see it.

Hi @Sankar,
You have create the ticket and get approve from the developer Service Desk for distribute your app in marketplace or to use internally.
Kindly visit this site: Jira Service Management

1 Like

Hi Balaji,

Present my app is built in jira cloud. So it’s restriceted to one user. I want to build a plugin in organization level.

For eg in my organization have 10 people. Al will install my plugin. If any user created any record all other members in that company have to see that infomration.

Jira clod not supporting this type of feature. How to achieve this.