How to get the status of a remote issue using groovy and the java API?

Hi,
I have two JIRA servers, an OAUTH Application link between them.
I successfully created the remote link, from one issue to an issue of another JIRA server, whatever I do it programmatically or via the JIRA UI.
When I display the link on the JIRA UI, on the screen, I can see the status and summary of the remote issue. All works fine with this remote link.
But when I try to get the remote link programatically, using groovy and its java API, RemoteIssueLink (Atlassian JIRA 7.0.5 API) the result is successful
I will then use getTitle() and it will return the issue key (TESTATRB-801) but when I use getStatusName() I expect to get the remote issue status, but instead I will constantly have an empty string.
Does anyone have a way to retrieve the remote issue status without explicitly asking to the remote server?

Here is my trial

import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.link.RemoteIssueLinkManager;
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.link.RemoteIssueLink;
import groovy.json.JsonOutput

def remoteIssueLinkManager = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(RemoteIssueLinkManager)
def l = remoteIssueLinkManager.getRemoteIssueLink(27400)
def propertyValue = [:]
if (l) {
propertyValue = [‘id’ : ‘27400’, ‘linkType’ : l.getRelationship(), ‘summary’ : l.getSummary(), ‘title’ : l.getTitle(), ‘status’ : l.getStatusName()]
}

return JsonOutput.toJson(propertyValue)

And here is my result:

json=<{“id”:“27400”,“linkType”:“requires”,“summary”:null,“title”:“TESTATRB-801”,“status”:null}>