com.atlassian.stash.internal.user.CrowdPasswordResetHelper

provided by this dependency:

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.atlassian.bitbucket.server</groupId>
    <artifactId>bitbucket-service-impl</artifactId>
    <version>6.1.2</version>
    <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

However I’m unable to import the component successfully because it’s not exported by any package in OSGI, and given the following error:

ERROR [spring-startup]  c.a.plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin Detected an error (BundleException) enabling the plugin '<my-plugin>' : Unable to resolve <my-class> [130](R 130.0): missing requirement [<my-class> [130](R 130.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.atlassian.stash.internal.user)(version>=0.0.0)) Unresolved requirements: [[my-plugin [130](R 130.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.atlassian.stash.internal.user)(version>=0.0.0))].  This error usually occurs when your plugin imports a package from another bundle with a specific version constraint and either the bundle providing that package doesn't meet those version constraints, or there is no bundle available that provides the specified package

I’m trying to create a user password reset token, is there a way to use this internal class or an alternative to this that would allow for password reset token generation?

Thanks