Improved Confluence page PDF export (only backend)

this isn’t working for me…I’m getting the 50% error. I’ve tried unticking pages that I know are restricted but to no avail. My understanding is that this is still rolling out? Projected completion “end of November”? Is there a way of telling whether my space has been updated yet?

Hi @NitishMidha, have you rolled out the old PDF experience again? Macros are no longer shown in the PDF export on our instance. Also, overview pages are still not fixed, what’s the progress here?

3 Likes

Is there any update as to when this will be fixed? We rely heavily on 3rd party macros and other elements that are still not showing on PDF exports.

1 Like

Hey @NitishMidha,
this feature was supposed to be available in August 2022. It’s now 2023 and we still haven’t heard any news about when it will be available. PDF functionality is crucial for many of our customers. Please provide me with some news so that I can tell our customers when this will work again.

2 Likes

Hi Atlassian, any news about improvements in PDF export? It is very important for our MacroSuite users.

3 Likes

@NitishMidha and Atlassian; is there any progress on this? too many things are not populating on PDF exports which is a critical impact for my team

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.