InstallApp: Failed to install the App Jira Cloud

Hello!

After I click the “Try it free” button, the spinner starts and rotates for a few minutes, but the application is not installed. Also few error messages are added to the console:

instrument.js:109 Error: Actions must be plain objects. Use custom middleware for async actions.
instrument.js:109 InstallApp: Failed to install the App

It has been reproduced in several applications

Please help :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @DanyloHreshchuk, we’re not seeing any systemic issues with installing apps on cloud instances. I just installed a free trial of an app myself, and it worked. Are you getting to the modal that displays fee after trial, and presented with a button Start Free Trial or are you not even getting to that stage/screen?

Wondering if this just has something to do with your particular instance (maybe a billing issue?). If you’re a customer and looking for product support, I suggest you file a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com.

3 Likes

Hi @nmansilla,

You’re right, I have a problem with billing. The problem is that I did not receive an error message when trying to install the application. The spinner was simply stopped

btw. similiar ticket was already created - [JRACLOUD-75995] App install fails silently in case of issues with the payment method - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.

Thanks you for the response :slightly_smiling_face: