Issue Panel does not remain open after reloading the issue page

Hi,

In the previous versions, the Issue Panel (I’m using CustomUI to create it), used to stay open after clicking the app button just below the issue headline once.
Since the last release, I have to click the button every time I want to see and render the issue panel - it does not remember that it was opened once, and does not remain open after page reload for the issues that I already opened it for.

Also, is there a way to make sure that after a user opened the issue panel for my app, it will always be shown for all issue types and all projects for this user?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @IgorAndriushchenkp,

“since the last release” - release of which package do you mean?

• @forge/bridge in static app
  • @forge/resolver in the root of the project
  • your app?

I’ve created a new Custom UI Issue Panel app and Issue Panel have been preserved during issue reload. Also I’ve updated @forge/bridge and @forge/resolver to the latest available versions - preserved as well.
On which screen (Full Page Issue View / Backlog / Board / other) do you see this problem?
Could you provide an example repository with a steps to reproduce? This could help us better diagnose the problem.

On the second question - I’ve asked the team and will come back to you with the answer.

Thanks!
Mateusz

Hi @IgorAndriushchenkp,

the panels-not-preserved problem was probably related to the bug on our side. It is now resolved, please check if panels are being preserved now :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Mateusz

2 Likes

When it comes to the second question:

unfortunately there’s no way to do it. Panels are saved per issue.
You can add feedback in Ecosystem Jira https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/forge/give-feedback/ or upvote the issue if a one connected to this area exists.

Thanks,
Mateusz

2 Likes

Works like a charm now! Thanks for a great work, as always!

1 Like