Jira 9.4 Long Term Support version has a release candidate!

Hi, Developer Community! We are excited to share Jira 9.4 release candidate with you!

Jira 9.4 is our new Long Term Support (LTS) release. It contains all features introduced since the last LTS version, Jira 8.20, and provides fixes for known issues in this version. Check the change log to know what features go to Jira 9.4

It’s time to test your applications to make sure they run smoothly and are ready for the upgrade. In a few weeks, we’re rolling out Jira 9.4 LTS live and stopping the support for Jira 8.13 LTS. The support for Jira 8.20 LTS remains.

Downloads & docs
For details, see Preparing for Jira 9.4. You can download the EAP from this page. If you’re using maven.atlassian.com, the version is 9.4.0-m0004.

To learn how to upgrade from your Jira 8.x or Jira 9.x to Jira 9.4, go to our Long Term Support release upgrade guide.

If you have any comments, just post them below.

Happy testing,
The Jira team

5 Likes

Hi!

I was wondering something. The version your provide in the EAP posts often does not exist for us to download (this time around it’s 9.4.0-m0004). I’m looking at the maven repository for jira-core.

I will download and test using 9.4.0-m0002 because it’s the version I see available. Am I doing something wrong or maybe you provide the wrong version number?

Thank you have a nice day!

Hi @linklefebvre! Thank you for bringing this up!
We’ve checked and updated the version.
Have a great day too!

1 Like

Hey @DariaShatsylo,
You mention 9.4 will be rolled out live in a few weeks.
Is there a specific date that folks at my work can focus on to start preparing for the upgrade?

Respectfully,
Vasily

Hello @vptvolk37 , thank you for reaching out to us.
Yes, you can start preparing for the upgrade. We’ve rolled out the release candidate for Jira 9.4 recently. The release is in its final stages.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.