Jira Connect not working after sometime

Hi,

I have successfully connect to JIRA using JIRA Connect, but somehow after some period of time the JIRA give callback like this:

…/JiraConfigure?tz=Asia%2FJakarta&loc=en-US&user_id=abi.chettri&user_key=abi.chettri&xdm_e=https%3A%2F%2Fbambudigital.atlassian.net&xdm_c=channel-rocks.kendo.demo__dropdown-configure-kendo&cp=&xdm_deprecated_addon_key_do_not_use=rocks.kendo.demo&lic=none&cv=1.3.267&jwt=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbG…

and it makes the JIRA connect not working anymore. One particular entry that confuse me is “cp=&xdm_deprecated_addon_key_do_not_use=rocks.kendo.demo” could someone explain to me what is the meaning of this?

and what should I do to prevent this problem?

Thanks,
Ocky

those are legacy query params(the good old days when we could install the connect framework locally :slight_smile: ) but I don’t think those are your problem though.

You say that after a while things don’t work - do you mean that a url stops working after a given time period? If that’s the case more than likely it’s because jwt tokens are time restricted (I believe Atlassian likes 15 mins).

1 Like