☕️ Join Atlassian's DX Team for a Chat: May 2023 DX Office Hours

Hey everyone!

I’m excited to invite you to the May 2023 DX Office Hours, hosted by the Atlassian DX team. This will be a recurring monthly event where we can chat about your experiences, share your feedback on what you’re currently working on, and learn from each other.

The event is scheduled to take place on May 17, 2023, at 09:00 GMT. Whether you’re a seasoned developer or just starting your journey, I welcome you to join me for an engaging conversation.

I’ll be the head moderator for the event and will be guiding the conversation and helping to facilitate a productive discussion. We are looking forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas and helping to create a welcoming environment where everyone can participate.

So if you’re interested in connecting with other developers, sharing your feedback, or learning something new, make sure to RSVP to this event using the following link: See May 2023 DX Office Hours at Atlassian Community Events Atlassian Developers

The DX team is excited to make this a regular event and connect with developers like you from around the world. We hope to see you there!

4 Likes

Will future occurrences be done at a time which is during business hours for US teams?

Yes. We are going to have monthly meetups. We are trying to do it at different timezones so as to cover developers and partners from most parts of the world. :slight_smile:

How can I get notified for the next events?

You can checkout https://ace.atlassian.com/. We will have a June edition of DX office hours and will announce soon. We will also publish here in the Announcement category of this forum.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.