Making 3LO App public

How many days of wait it is in general, to get the app approved and making it public.

Hi @Challa,

I assume you have an app that has been pending approval for quite some time. I’ll investigate this, but to answer your question, the approval process is quite manual and the effort is being balanced with other priorities so we haven’t been able to provide any SLAs. We are working towards a more streamlined process, but it will take some time for us to get there.

This topic was also discussed in How long does it take to get 3LO approval?.

Regards,
Dugald

It used to be 3-5 business days. Now, I would expect it done within 2 weeks. If it takes longer, shout loudly here and comment the ticket to move it up in the queue.

Cheers,
Jack

Hi there,

First off, we’re very sorry for the delays in processing 3LO app approvals. I’m happy to say that we’ve now cleaned up the backlog and are committed to stay on top of new incoming 3LO requests.

In addition to that, we’ve simplified the submission requirements. Now, to process 3LO requests, we’ll require:

• A link to your privacy policy hosted on your own domain
  • Your account ID

For new 3LO submissions, the privacy policy and account ID will now be mandatory fields.

I’m going to close this thread for the time being. My team and I are looking forward to assisting you with new 3LO tickets in a timely manner.

Thanks,
Andrew

1 Like