Making hosted storage better for you in FY21

Great initiative @SimonKubica!
For those of us who will be sleeping through that meeting (it’ll be 3am on the US East coast), would you consider organizing a second call at a different time?

4 Likes

Interested. A second session in a US-friendly tz would be nice if there is opportunity for Q&A.

1 Like

Interested! Looking forward to it

Interested!

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Yep, I’d be interested as well :+1:

Very interested, thank you!

ebd2e91ada2c15d6731e93393b2ad0c8

Really happy to see this level of interest! :fire:

We’re looking into whether we can provide a second, US-friendly time. Add a :heart: to this post if you’d be interested :slight_smile:

Will this be recorded for those of us out of region?

@boris yes.

6 Likes

This is great news especially for the data residency challenges ! :+1:
We are interested :slight_smile:

I would very much be interested in joining. Sent you a PM

I am interested. Thanks!

You’ve got my vote…

Interested in a US session.

I’m interested. Thanks!

Look forward to hearing more :slight_smile:

I’m interested! Looking forward to speaking with you all.

tenor

:us: We’ve added a second option that’s more US-friendly on Thursday the 28th of May at 5:00pm GMT-7 (SF). @adam @yvesriel @boris

Demand for these sessions is looking pretty high. To give everyone ample opportunity to get involved in the discussion, consider attending the second (currently lighter in attendance) chat and declining the other. If a few of you can do that it’ll balance us out quite nicely :slight_smile:

@ademoss @jack.graves @himal @paul @huasoon @ajay1 @lavakumar.dukanam @david2 @BobBergman @sergio.vieira @juan @izymesdev @paulo.alves @sandro.herrmann I’ll need your email addresses in a DM to add you all to the GCal invitation if you’d still like to attend.

To those on the invite list already, I’ve opened the event up so you can invite others - feel free to do so.

4 Likes

I’m interested in the second option.
Thanks,
David

Please count me in for the first option. Thanks.

Count me in for the second session.

I am interested for first session. Thanks