Making Sentry work with Forge

I’m in the process of setting up Sentry. For the jira:projectPage module, errors are logged but I get the warning below in the console:

In the jira:issueGlance module, errors are not logged and I get this error in the console:

This is how I’ve whitelisted sentry.io in the manifest.yml:

Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 12.20.33 pm

Is there something I’m missing? I’m guessing something isn’t configured correctly but I can’t figure out what. I’m also trying to understand what’s causing the inconsistent behaviour across each module.

Thank you,
Rhys

Hey @RhysDiab,

I can see in the second set of console errors that *.ingest.sentry.io is missing from "connect-src". This "connect-src" list should be populated based on external.fetch.client which you have set correctly. Is this change deployed or are you using forge tunnel to view these modules?

Perhaps looking through the network requests and the CSP headers for loading each of these modules will also hold some clues. The requests should be for cdn.prod.atlassian-dev.net or localhost if tunnelling.

Let me know how you go,
Sam

Thanks @SamSmyth
It seemed to be a cache issue. Deleting all the modules and rebuilding the app, and deploying it again fixed the error in the issue glance. I was using forge tunnel so although my code changes were being reflected, the updates to the manifest required me to rebuild and redeploy everything.