Migrating server/dc app data to Forge app

Hi,
We are finally releasing the cloud version (using Forge) of our server/dc app, and we want our customers to be able to migrate app-specific data when migrating to the cloud. I have found About App migration platform, but it seems to be only for Connect. Am I right? Is there a sample/tutorial for the server to cloud data migration for Forge apps?
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

This is best answered by the Atlassian team of course, just for starters: The migration to Forge is indeed not available yet and seemingly covered by [MIG-771] Provide a migration path to the Cloud Forge counterpart of a Server apps - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products. - while the issue is in progress since Januar 2022, I’m not aware of any update since, so it would be great to get an official statement!

1 Like

Just remembered that there is already a @forge/migrations - npm package - unfortunately its README and CHANGELOG indicate that the work seemingly stalled after the initial code dump in May 2022, it’s only tracking dependency updates since.

1 Like