}
                },
                "icon": {
                    "width": 24,
                    "height": 16,
                    "url": "/img/logo.svg"
                }
            }

I have created a pluggable item in the JIRA issue search page. It seems the width and height is ignored and 16px by 16px is enforced for the icon. Do I miss something?
Furthermore, I did not find out it, if it is possible to display a text next to the icon. Any help is appreciated!

1 Like

Hi @SebastianK81,

I’m not familiar with the jira.navigator.pluggable.items location. I installed Web Fragment Finder and navigated to the JIRA issue search page by clicking in the search text area and then selecting the Advanced search for issues link, but I don’t seem to be able to see a web item with the location jira.navigator.pluggable.items.

Would you be able to provide instructions detailing how to reproduce the problem you are observing.

Regards,
Dugald

Hi @dmorrow,

it is the top right section of the advance search in JIRA:

Next to “Share” and “Export” you see the Excel and Google Sheets icons. jira.navigator.pluggable.items are displayed here. It seems 16px by 16px is forced and a text is not allowed.

3 Likes

Thanks @SebastianK81,

I’ve created [JRACLOUD-75050] Web items at jira.navigator.pluggable.items are not well supported - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products. for this.

Regards,
Dugald

1 Like