New Product Marketing Manager on the Ecosystem Team

Hello Everyone!

I’m Parke, a new Product Marketing Manager on the Ecosystem team. I joined Atlassian a couple of weeks ago, and I’ll be working to help developers discover new tools and make new connections within the developer community.

I’ve spent the last few years doing product marketing for data analytics and BI software companies mainly looking after releases of new features, products, marketplace apps and paid add-ons. My goal as a Product Marketing Manager here is to support new and existing app developers to build solutions that fulfill the needs of Atlassian customers while also growing as a business or entrepreneur. I am very excited for the opportunity to meet those who make up this innovative and inspiring community!

That being said, I’d love the chance to meet some of you and understand more about ways in which you’re looking to engage with Atlassians or other members of the developer community. What has your experience been as a developer so far, and what types of events or content would you like to see in the future?

I look forward to hearing from you! My contact information is below :slightly_smiling_face:

Email me at: phunter@atlassian.com

Book some time on my calendar using Calendly

7 Likes

Hi @ParkeHunter , welcome. Looking forward to work with you.

1 Like

Welcome to the Ecosystem @ParkeHunter ! :slight_smile:

1 Like