OAuth 2.0 (3LO) for apps - Does the insight permission work?

I want to get a token to work with insight objects. In the developer console (Log in with Atlassian account), I set up the following permissions:

manage:servicedesk-customer
write:servicedesk-request
read:servicedesk-request
read:servicemanagement-insight-objects

Further, following the instructions(https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/oauth-2-3lo-apps/), I connect everything to the premium instance. Everything works as it should except rights:
read:servicemanagement-insight-objects

1. In the interface, when confirming the issuance of rights, it does not indicate that the rights are being requested: read:servicemanagement-insight-objects

Scope from Authorization URL generator:
scope=read%3Aservicemanagement-insight-objects%20read%3Aservicedesk-request%20manage%3Aservicedesk-customer%20write%3Aservicedesk-request

1. And as a result, the received token does not have the necessary rights(for work with insight-objects) when checking:

https://api.atlassian.com/oauth/token/accessible-resources

“scopes”: [
“manage:servicedesk-customer”,
“write:servicedesk-request”,
“read:servicedesk-request”
]

1. I also can’t generate a rights-only read:servicemanagement-insight-objects token. Error when following the link: This app has not requested any supported Atlassian scopes. Check the authorization URL for your app and ensure that it includes valid scopes.

Tell me, please, how to set up an OAuth2 token to work with insight objects?

Perhaps I did not understand something and this API is not yet ready for use :frowning:

Thanks for the help! :pray:

1 Like

Hey Alex4,

We are currently in the middle of implementing OAuth2.0 for External Imports. However the future is unknown for the other insight REST APIs.

There’s a ticket currently for the feature [JSDCLOUD-12080] Assets REST API: add support for Oauth2 and JWT authentication - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.. Please feel free to vote on it.

Cheers
Daniel