On Submitting a form , root to default page

Hi,
Greetings !!!

I am creating a JIRA plugin using JIRA 7 Api , the plugin is basically clone a existing project and create context for some custom field. The plugin was created earlier in JIRA 6 API and i am customizing in JIRA 7 API. I am facing some challenge in building the plugin.

I have created the UI for the plugin , basically the UI consist of inputting some values like existing project type and the project to be cloned and some parameters like name and key of the project .
The issue i am facing is while i am clicking on the submit button after inputting the values , the page redirect to the home page .
I have tried to use the logging and to check where where its failing , i am not able to generate the log in the atlassian-jira log file.

Requesting your help and input on this to resume working on the item .
Please let me know if you need code snippet for this .

atlassian-plugin.xml :

<atlassian-plugin key="${project.groupId}.${project.artifactId}" name="${project.name}" plugins-version="2">
    <plugin-info>
        <description>${project.description}</description>
        <version>${project.version}</version>
        <vendor name="amd" url="amd" />
        <param name="plugin-icon">images/pluginIcon.png</param>
        <param name="plugin-logo">images/pluginLogo.png</param>
    </plugin-info>

<!-- add our i18n resource -->
    <resource type="i18n" name="i18n" location="SDEProjectAdmin"/>

<webwork1 key="create-sde-project" name="Create SDE Project">
        <actions>
            <action name="com.amd.jira.admin.sde.CreateSDEProject" alias="SDEProjectAdmin" roles-required="admin">
                <view name="input">/templates/com/amd/jira/admin/sde/create_sde_project.vm</view>
                <view name="error">/templates/com/amd/jira/admin/sde/create_sde_project.vm</view>
                <view name="success">/templates/com/amd/jira/admin/sde/create_sde_project.vm</view>
            </action>
        </actions>
    </webwork1>

<webwork1 key="test-harness-project" name="Test harness">
        <actions>
            <action name="com.amd.jira.admin.sde.TestHarness" alias="TestHarness" roles-required="admin">
                <view name="input">/templates/com/amd/jira/admin/sde/test_harness.vm</view>
                <view name="error">/templates/com/amd/jira/admin/sde/test_harness.vm</view>
                <view name="success">/templates/com/amd/jira/admin/sde/test_harness.vm</view>
            </action>
        </actions>
    </webwork1>

<web-item key="sde_project_admin" name="SDE Project Admin" section="admin_project_menu/project_section" weight="20">
        <!--<conditions type="OR">
            <condition class="com.atlassian.jira.plugin.webfragment.conditions.JiraGlobalPermissionCondition">
                <param name="permission">admin</param>
            </condition>
            <condition class="com.atlassian.jira.plugin.webfragment.conditions.JiraGlobalPermissionCondition">
                <param name="permission">sysadmin</param>
            </condition>
        </conditions>-->
        <label>SDE Project Admin</label>
        <link linkId="sde_project_admin">/secure/SDEProjectAdmin!default.jspa</link>
    </web-item>

<web-item key="test_harness" name="Test Harness" section="admin_project_menu/project_section" weight="20">
        <!--<conditions type="OR">
                <param name="permission">admin</param>
            </condition>
                <param name="permission">sysadmin</param>
            </condition>
        </conditions>-->
        <label>Test Harness</label>
        <link linkId="sde_project_admin">/secure/TestHarness!default.jspa</link>
    </web-item>

<!-- add our web resources -->
    <web-resource key="SDEProjectAdmin-resources" name="SDEProjectAdmin Web Resources">
        <dependency>com.atlassian.auiplugin:ajs</dependency>

<resource type="download" name="SDEProjectAdmin.css" location="/css/SDEProjectAdmin.css"/>
        <resource type="download" name="SDEProjectAdmin.js" location="/js/SDEProjectAdmin.js"/>
        <resource type="download" name="images/" location="/images"/>

<context>SDEProjectAdmin</context>
    </web-resource>

<!-- publish our component -->

<!-- import from the product container -->
    <!--component-import key="applicationProperties" interface="com.atlassian.sal.api.ApplicationProperties" /-->
    <rest name="SDE Project Admin" i18n-name-key="sde-project-admin-resource.name" key="sde-project-admin-resource" path="/sde" version="2">
        <description key="sde-project-admin-resource.description">SDE Project Admin REST Plugin</description>
    </rest>
</atlassian-plugin>

Regards,
JItendra

hi, could you post the source code of form containing your submit button?